Its dual-bore design, the H189 gives unprecedented evenness of tone and response from Bb to F, combined with upper-register control that single-bore French horns just can't achieve. The H189 also benefits from the versatility of Holton's independent Bb/F tuning system.
Along with the adjustable finger hook, standard equipment on all Merker-Matic horns, the H189's short-stroke valves with closer center lines make the instrument extremely comfortable to play for hornists of any age or size.
Also present are the domed heavyweight valve caps that allow the horn to be played at great volume with no breaking up of tone.
The Holton H189 is well on its way to becoming the new standard for the "big horn" player.
Holton H189 Specifications:
- Key: F–Bb, Bb–F
- Pitch: A445, with reversible 4th valve to Bb–F
- Bore: F: 11.89 mm (.468") Bb: 11.68 mm (.460")
- Bell: Nickel-silver, extra-large-throated hand-hammered
- specially annealed with overlapping seam
- Mouthpipe: Newly developed taper with .296" venturi
- Lever action: String action with stainless steel springs
- Valve rotors: Tapered hand-lapped brass with nickel-silver outside casings
- Bearing plates: Tapered brass
- Material: Solid nickel-silver
- Finger-Hook: Adjustable
- Waterkeys: One on mouthpipe and one on 3rd slide
- Case: Deluxe wood-shell double case
- Options: Available with detachable bell as H289; with mechanical linkage,
- fixed bell as H189M; with mechanical linkage, detachable bell as H289M
ราคา 187,000 บาท
ลดเหลือ - บาท