"Merker-Matic" - Dual bore .468" / .460", bronze bell, string linkage, adjustable finger hook, reversible 4th rotor, independent F/Bb tuning.
Frank Holton Company and horn legend Ethel Merker joined forces to create this newest double French horn in the acclaimed Merker-Matic line. All the features and characteristics of the popular Holton Merker-Matic French horns are present here-with the addition of a bronze bell for extra tonal warmth and richness. Its tightly engineered mechanical linkage provides worry-free play and ease of adjustment. Available with either fixed or detachable bell and with traditional string linkage.
Holton H176 Specifications:
- Key: F-Bb
- Pitch: A445 with independent Bb tuning
- Bore: F: 11.89 mm (.468") Bb:11.68 mm (.460")
- Bell: Bronze
- Mouthpipe: Newly developed taper with .306 venturi of nickel silver
- Lever action: Mechanical, short stroke with stainless steel springs
- Valve rotors: Tapered hand-lapped brass with nickel-silver outside casings Bearing plates: Tapered brass
- Material: Solid nickel silver
- Waterkeys: One on mouthpipe and one on 3rd slide
- Case: Deluxe wood-shell double case
- Options: Available with detachable bell as H176MSB; with string linkage, fixed bell as H176; with string linkage, detachable bell as H176SB
ราคา 187,000 บาท
ลดเหลือ - บาท